When you use Dolbico, we collect the following information:
- IP address
- which of our pages you visit
- date and time of website visit
- type of your operating system
The controller of the above listed data is University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, Technicka 5, 166 28 Prague 6, Czech Republic (further in this text referred to as "UCT").
Reason for personal data processing
Personal data relating to usage of the website (traffic and location) are being processed for the purpose of:
- service monitoring
- optimisation of partial tasks
- drafting annual reports, monitoring reports, project result summaries and other similar documents for the purpose-built support providers
Third party disclosure
We do not disclose any data about our website users to third parties.
Personal data are stored for the period set by individual providers of purpose-built support provided to UCT, with the minimum period of 5 years after the projects had been terminated. If you do not wish UCT to process your data related to this website usage, please do not visit this internet page.
We do not store any cookies.